Office Hours 9:00am-5:00pm Monday – Friday
The Following are considered EMERGENCY issues:
- No A/C when outdoor temperatures are above 85 degrees (unless there is medical documentation).
- No heat when outdoor temps are below 55 degrees.
- Mainline sewage backup.
- Major water leak (inc. roof leaks)/standing water.
- Break-ins: CONTACT POLICE FIRST
- Lockouts – There is a $50 fee (CASH or Check must be paid immediately) 1-2 hour wait is typical.
- Clogged toilet (ONLY if property has one bathroom).
- Carbon monoxide detectors sounding.
- Fallen tree on house or blocking driveway.
- Sparking electrical outlets (try turning off breaker).
The Following are considered NON-EMERGENCY issues:
- No A/C or Heat when exterior temps fall within the 85 degree and 55 degree range.
- No hot water or poor water pressure.
- Refrigerator not cooling: use a cooler or a neighbors refrigerator.
- Tripped breakers or fuses.
- No electricity due to power outage. Call Progress Energy or Duke Power.
- Dishwasher, stove outage, disposal, microwave, washer, or dryer problems.
- Stopped up toilet when there is another toilet accessible.
- Drippy faucets or pipes.
- Neighbor nuisances.
- Any other general maintenance.
"Let each of you look not only to his own interests,
but also to the interests of others..."